Food & Beverage Attendant
This is an exciting challenge for the right candidate who lives & breathes Hospitality and sees themselves as a true Front of House all-rounder. Working in conjunction with the Business & Events team which consists of a B & E Manager, Sales Manager & Catering Manager you will enjoy a varied & diverse role.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day deliveries of all catering within the Collins Square precinct. This includes breakfast, morning tea, lunch & some evening deliveries to our valued Corporate partners. In addition you will have the opportunity to work at our different venues on an on demand basis.
What we are looking for;
- You will be a morning person! Deliveries can start at 6.30am.
- You will be highly organised & meet tight time frames exceeding customer expectations
- You will be friendly, approachable & immaculately presented
- You will be flexible and enjoy working in different environments
- You can work unsupervised and have initiative
What we offer;
- A competitive salary
- A great work environment and the opportunity to build your career in an expanding business
- Support to grow creatively, professionally and personally
- Ongoing training & professional development, career mapping
- Most weekends & public holidays are yours to enjoy
- This is a unique role for an experienced person who can represent CSHG in the best possible way.
Back to Careers