Full Time Front Of House Professional
Collins Square Hospitality Group (CSHG), established in 2013 has quickly become a major player in Melbourne’s corporate dining scene. Located in the Collins Square precinct and part of the Walker Corporation we deliver creative & inspired food and beverage offerings across multiple outlets.
We are currently seeking an experienced front of house professional to join our flagship Italian restaurant Chiara. Serving modern classics using locally grown produce you will work in conjunction with our dedicated team to maintain our high level of hospitality. Our ever changing wine list with an Italian bias will ensure you are always learning and developing your beverage knowledge. Maximising on the corporate clientele Chiara’s lunch trade requires organised & accurate service always with a smile.
- Have immaculate presentation verbal, written & personal
- Possess strong communication skills, be friendly & approachable
- Be able to manage the demands of a busy service
- Work with a small but dedicated front & back of house team
- Be hungry to learn more about your venue & trade
What we are looking for;-
- A friendly, approachable, professional with the highest of standards, always willing to go the extra mile
- Demonstrated & proven experience in restaurants or hotels
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- A passion for Hospitality & commitment to the business
In return you will be part of an exciting and collaborative team that is expanding with plenty of opportunity to develop and grow your role. You will work in a professional & friendly environment that rewards commitment and hard work, Monday to Friday only (weekends are yours to enjoy)! Ongoing professional training includes monthly beverage workshops, St Ali coffee training & TYPSY. To apply tell us why you want to work at Chiara and attach your resume.
Back to Careers