Available is a fantastic opportunity to join our lively Spanish bar, offering breakfast, business lunches & tapas caters for the CBD’s corporates on all levels. Hosting daily Happy Hour, group dining and exclusive events such as Good Beer Week, “Bar Nash” is the go to for any occasion.
This is an exciting challenge for the right candidate who lives & breathes Hospitality and sees themselves as a true leader. A “hand's on” approach will be required, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our bar with a typical day including supervising employees, preparing and coordinating services and training team members.
You will enjoy working in a positive and professional company with support from senior management who will both assist and encourage your efforts and long term professional growth.
- Have previous management experience in a busy bar or restaurant environment
- Have an excellent knowledge of bar & floor operations & procedures
- Be organised, a multi-tasker with meticulous attention to detail
- Drive sales with a desire to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Possess a professional demeanour; be engaging, humble & friendly
- Be able to engage, motivate and effectively manage the team
- Hold a current RSA
What we offer our employees:
We offer a competitive salary, a great work environment and the opportunity to build your career in an established business. CSHG is primarily interested in finding passionate individuals and giving them space and support to grow creatively, professionally and personally.
Working Monday to Friday only with weekends & public holidays off you will enjoy a work life balance that is hard to find in this industry.
Back to Careers